In order to make the design of the high-frequency circuit board more reasonable and have better anti-interference performance, the following aspects should be considered when designing the high-frequency circuit board.
1. Use the middle inner plane as the power and ground layer, which can play a shielding role, and can reduce parasitic inductance, shorten the length of signal lines, and reduce cross-interference between signals.
2. The wiring must be turned at a 45-degree angle, which can reduce the emission of high-frequency signals and the coupling between them.
3. The shorter the wire length, the better, and the shorter the parallel distance between the two wires, the better.
4. The smaller the number of vias, the better.
5. The wiring direction between layers should be vertical, that is, the top layer is the horizontal direction, and the bottom layer is the vertical direction, which can reduce the interference between signals.
6. Increasing grounded copper can reduce interference between signals.
7. Packing processing of important signal lines can significantly improve the anti-interference ability of the signal. Of course, it is also possible to package the interference source so that it cannot interfere with other signals.
8. The signal wiring cannot be looped and needs to be wired in a daisy chain manner.
9. Decoupling capacitor. Connect decoupling capacitors across the power supply section of the integrated circuit.
10. When the digital ground and analog ground are connected to the common ground, high-frequency choke devices should be connected, which are generally high-frequency ferrite beads with a wire through the center hole.